Sunday, April 25, 2010

duck boat in first time

I know activities in weekdays make me and dad was busy..

I realized this time I n' dad must try a brand new activity or something new...

So, on 07.00 a.m. after I accompanied my brother, I and dad made a decision to go to Anjungan of Losari Beach.

And.... This are the pictures of that place..

this is

This place is where I saw a lot of jellyfish. They were swimming softly and I knew water can give calm and peacefull effect. I can feel the windy weather....(calm sense)



This is parking area and also place for greenization by planting trees and there were 2 kind of rubbish bin ( organic and unorganic). Nice sense I think...



It's sclupture of (I think) boat flag. The story is long long time ago, Makassar people were working on the sea... It's giving historical of Makassar...



I never tired to try something new, just like riding duck boat. After 5 minutes of bargaining ( Rp 40.000), I can go rode it and with dad...

Huffh...

My picture and let me show my pink ribbon headscarf.. It's make me feel very comfort and calmcoz' of sunshine isn't hot and the atmosphere is windy..

This is me and dad..

I am so happy that time with dad n' I hope I can see Makassar's archipelagos by this boat with my whole family...

My sleeping daddy face...

I think he will sleep with nice atmosphere... N last night he wasn't enough sleep...

Hoho... And there is a person there.. He is a boat driver.He control all the machines.

story continue...
I met a foreign person. He was a fisherman from Germany and he lived on the sea with his ship. Unbelievable!
He lives on the ship...

This is me with him..


This is my father and the fisherman..

That day is so wonderful (alhamdulillah)...
N I hope,... I can go there again. .

all pictures taken by : Creamy -SE K770i-

0 creamillicious:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online