Monday, July 19, 2010

soft casual

Once upon a time, I saw a duck doll ^_^ lifted by the owner
I took it and it's so damn funny. Damn cute. and really happy for that. .
Waiting and waiting for the owner, but no one took it so I decided to take it home..
Waiting and waiting, but no one took it and I decided to bring it home...
At home.

The duck doll's wearing a sunglasses?? haha.

sunglasses, unknown price,my mom's|
black bolero, Rp150.000,- (USD15), Wen You fashion|
T-shirt,Rp20.000,- (USD2), Stripe Clothes @ Matahari|
denim trousers, Rp219.900,-(USD2), Ninety Degrees @Matahari|
Shawl, Rp12.000,-(USD1.2), Stroberi 
Bangle, Rp +/- Rp 10.000,-(USD1), Stroberi
Handbag,+/- Rp250.000,-(USD25), Gosh|
open toe flat shoes, +/- Rp350.000,-(USD35), Charles and Keith

And I decided to make a banner!! Yay!

My other simple ways!!






Like it??
Follow ice creamy world

17 creamillicious:

Atikah Amalia said...

thanks for your comment ya :)
Love your handbang :D
yes, ive join your giveaway already :D hope I can win it :))
keep in touch

cheers from Breakfast With Tea :)

joy and amore said...

thank you for comment darling :)
nice bag.lovely

Audrey Allure said...

Haha, the duck doll is adorable.

ABIGAIL NY said...

really cute look!!...bag is cute!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com
visit, comment or follow

Ringa Dinga Boing Boing said...

cute handbag

missWong said...

I love your handbag, dear!

johanna said...

your blog is awesome, take a look on mine
http://sketchbooksix.blogspot.com/
Maybe we can follow each other?

black n white ladies said...

ADORING your bag much!!!!dear...hehe
followin' you officially, want to follow me back??thanks ;)
LOVE

ladiesblacknwhite.blogspot.com

DianAurora said...

cute bag ! blogwalking nihh... (:

visit mine ,

dianaurora.blogspot.com

Adele said...

Your blog is doing great girl! Love your back drop!

New giveaway on my blog!

Adele
http://moltocuriosa.com

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

thanks for the sweet comments
i've already come back with my new post after the hectic week..

so,,check on it

Dressing Up For Me said...

Love your bag! It´s so cute. ;)

beckyxoxo said...

What a cute post ! Lovely outfit and that doll is adorable :)

chaoskontrolowany said...

Nice pics;)

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

cute bag..i like it very much...

check my new post..thx

Anis said...

nice bag but the glasses aren't very nice sorry just saying..

so mind exchange link??

Alifvia Arvee said...

ouch, such an adorable.. :D
Would you like to exchange link with me?
Please comment me.. :D
http://thescenelunatic.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online