Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Courtesy of United Bamboo

I have checked a fashion web www.style.com to see the latest fashion collection on Spring 2010 and here are my favorites :) :


Okay. For me, it's amazing total looks. Casual can make other form. For fabrics, I think it's comfortable enough with soft materials  and it's so to the point scheme. Some looks are balance with pastel colors and few full-motive items. For neutral colors (gray and black), it successfully bring old school era with boyish accent.

And that's my opinion. How about you?

Like this post?

Follow ice creamy world

20 creamillicious:

Couture Carrie said...

Fun collection, darling!
I am drawn to those patterned pants!

xoxox,
CC

of sun said...

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog.
I am more than happy in your comment.
Thanks for your sweet comments!
Carmen, you look so beautiful!
I reading a beautiful your blog every day.
I've link your blog.
Have a nice day.
Ehsan

FASHION ICE said...

thx 4 the comment! love the pattern on the skirt and pants xo

Sweet said...

I love the collection but seriously in love with the first and third outfit!!!

thanks for sharing my dear!!

take care kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Oh I have a blog giveaway...do visit it now...

Daisy Hart said...

Hey love your blog, please follow mine http://www.thedirtydollhouse.blogspot.com xoxo Daisy

Tights Lover said...

I agree, I love all of these looks. I especially liked the first and third!

Missy M said...

oh i love this!

Missy
Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

fashionable palette said...

This is such a lovely and more importantly WEARABLE collection. Great post!

ARA said...

love the skirt from the first pic and the last pants.xx

http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

Luna Love said...

I Like this.
Very cute.

xoxo,
Luna.

http://lunallove.blogspot.com

Federica F. said...

I love the first pic!
If you want visit and follow:
http://rejectingtheobviousness.blogspot.com

Winnie said...

I adore that print! I would love that print to become part of my wardrobe..haha yes dream on!

Sweet said...

hey love...I have something for you in my blog...
please do check it out now!!!

kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Rianna Bethany said...

I looove a minimal approach. The pink t-shirt is lovely
Rianna xxxx

Heather said...

Oh they are all such cute looks! I love the flower print on the pants ans skirts and the layering!

Castor Pollux said...

looking from those pics, i guess you're fan of pastel and simple cutting clothes, no?
cool, pastel is in
hehe
great pics anyway!

Castor Pollux

DIANA DYE said...

Amazing simple outfits! I love these thats for sharing......♥

have a wonderful weekend! Yay! its Friday !!

Amanda "Creamy" Apriani said...

Thx all!! Lovely comments

City Girl said...

Great choices! Love the muted colours and minimalist look with the occasional burst of girly flowers! Beautiful :) City Girl x

Lia Waroka Putri said...

the 5th pic is my fave!love the details on white top and u do such great job!xx,barbiejunk

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online