Wednesday, August 11, 2010

it's not HOODIE not COLORFUL not FEMININE

Hello, world! How are you? It's my early post. I feel that I want to hang out this day or sleep comfortly. . I just still thinking of a thing. Specially something. . Which cannot far from female's world. Shopping!! Really, window shopping is such a gorgeous thing in my life. Like when I went to accessories shop. I found cute necklaces, headbands, bracelets, cute rings, and more. . So inspiring! But, I must not be a shopaholic, so I will far from Confession of a Shopaholic. . 


But, I found that fashion is not just for dressing up. It's the way you dress. . And even I wasn't bought many accessories, I still can make this style!!





 scarf, my mum's| white dress, my mum's| cardigan, ninety degrees| tights, my mum's| wide belt, unbranded| shoes, La Mode|

But poor me, I can't name this style! Any idea?

Finally, I'm arrived in this last words of my post. 

Happy weekend  and fasting day all,
Like this post?
Follow ice creamy world

9 creamillicious:

lala said...

kak,maaf telat..hadiah giveawaynya kakak kapan dikirimnya?soalnya aku baru buka twitter hari ini karena minggu yang kemaren2 aku ada ulangan..thanks:)

lala,fashionolala.blogspot.com

lala said...

udah kak alamatnya

lala said...

udah kak alamatnya

Margaret said...

you're so cute :D
great blog!
loving the posts
stop by some time xx

Wynne Prasetyo said...

yes, that's what being a fashionista is all about! A person that looks great for 10 days because she has 10 outfits is so ordinary. A person who looks great for 10 days because she has the creativity to rock 1 stuff she's got, that's stylish. :)

Leah said...

I agree with you... it's all about style. You are so cute. Love the look! xoxo

Alyssa said...

so cute!!

xoxoxo
thevixenmix.blogspot.com

Becca. said...

lovely shoes!
thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk

Sweet said...

ohh you are such an adorable girl...

keep up the post my dear!!!

take care always
kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online