Tuesday, August 31, 2010

pattern

I would like to say, "I love pattern!"
Yeah, I must realism that pattern is a thing that amazing, make your looks different, and kindly unique... I must tell you I love it since I got this dress in my mum's wardrobe!! :)


a day for pattern!



dress,my mum's | denim trousers, ninety degrees | white heels, monpari elegance | shoulder bag, mobile power |

And I would like to ask you, "What is your favorite pattern motives?"

 I love it anytime :)

p.s : I want to make a giveaway contest with gifts that will useful for women, cosmetics. So, if you like cosmetics, what is your favorite? Just email me icecreamyworld[at]gmail[dot]com or tweet me

Like this post?
Follow<br>ice creamy world

19 creamillicious:

angelaseeangelablog said...

I have a soft spot for paisley and florence broadhurst style scroll patterns.

XXASAB

Victoria said...

Cute outfit. Thanks for the comment on my blog, I've joined your followers xxx

Shirin said...

hello! thanks for the sweet comment you made on my blog! :) your blog is absolutely lovely! x

fhen said...

the abstract pattern below the plaids is lovely
probably next time you can mix match it with leggings?
xoxo

Sher said...

That's lovely patterns! I just realized I don't really have enough patterned stuff, I really need to look out for more:)

xx

KcomeKarolina said...

oh! i just bumped into your blog! niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee one! i'm happy to have found this place :D
xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Couture Carrie said...

So gorgeous, darling!
I love patterns too!

xoxox,
CC

Tights Lover said...

That is gorgeous. I love the pattern!

Becca. said...

gorgeous top, love the pattern!


Thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk

fashionable palette said...

It's funny--I don't wear a ton of patterns, but I love them, especially in fabrics and even artwork. Cute outfit!!

of sun said...

Hey!!This is gorgeous.

playing hooksies said...

This is so bright.. love it!

http://playinghooksies.blogspot.com/

Missy M said...

so colourful x

Missy
Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Winnie said...

The dress is really pretty, love the two prints together, really fun and cheerful!

Isabel said...

ilove the dress on you :)

Patricia B said...

thanks for your comment dear :)
great photos!
have a nice weekend

Adele said...

Great pictures! Love your jeans!

Adèle

http://moltocuriosa.com

Contempo Ingenue said...

I love paisley, plaid and cheetah prints !

Xoxo

Elizabeth

thesydneygirl said...

so colourful - love it! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online