Friday, August 20, 2010

we call it independence in fashion

Independence day of Indonesia  was making me proud and I really happy. It's on August 17th, but I was going to search a pair of colorful shoes for this post (bad student. I should watch ceremonial of this event). Okay, I just thinking to continue our heroes struggle and I must..

 


uniform dress, sandro'e| tights, my mum's| sneakers, Bryan Mode|



And I must remember this quote, "There's no war today, but there are unlucky people out there. That's why you must STUDY.."

p/s: I got this colorful sneaker for just $6!!!

Last words, please score my hypeed contributions below :




ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND,

Like this post?
Follow ice creamy world

28 creamillicious:

Adele said...

You look so great! How adorable!

Adèle – http://moltocuriosa.com

of sun said...

Hey!!You have a good blog! How adorable!Good luck!

Benoit said...

lovely!

xx

http://www.heavy-shot.com/

Heather said...

I can't believe your shoes were 6 bucks! so cute :)

Luna Love said...

Cute dress!

xoxo,
Luna.

http://lunallove.blogspot.com

Lia Waroka Putri said...

cute dress!:) xx,barbiejunk

Eri said...

Hi!
Great blog, I really enjoyed.

Just passing by to invite you and your readers to take part on my newest GIVEAWAY.
A Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter Necklace by Tom Binns for Disney Couture!

Hope to see you soon.
x

Sweet said...

so cute...love the plaid dress...

take care love
kisses Sweet
PensandLens

Audrey Allure said...

Such a cute outfit! Love the colorful shoes :)

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous dress, darling!

xoxox,
CC

inge luciana said...

wow, you look so cute with that dress and tights :)
adorable, great blog!

Isabel said...

great photos :) you look great

Missy M said...

wow your outfit is super sweet x

Missy
Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Daisy Hart said...

OMG your blog is amazing, check out mine http://thedirtydollhouse.blogspot.com/ leave a comment and follow me please xoxo Daisy

Sarah said...

this is soooo cute! I love the stipey sneakers. adorable blog dear xx

kenyatta Manning Pictures said...

i like the kicks. and for only $6! Wow!!

http://kenyattamanning-pictures.blogspot.com/

La Jodi3 & La Couture said...

u look great... and prepared for school!!!1

fashionable palette said...

Cute photos!!

Patricia B said...

nice photos
have an awesome week

mutianugrabita said...

Back to school huh. finally I'm update some post. check it aratsalatsa.blogspot.com :)

Arini Desianti Parawi said...

WOW!! just found ur blog dear, really sweet blog :)
love ur outfit, especially ur tight. u look like a victorian girl in tht outfit..

come and visit my blog

THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

hug and kiss^^
PS : tell me if u wanna exchange link ^_*

Sweet said...

hey love, I have a big news in my site...try to check it out darling!

Kisses
SWeet
PensandLens

Tights Lover said...

Great pics. I love the shoes!

FASHION ICE said...

such cute photos!! come follow me xoxo

Charlotte Elise Jay said...

awwww soooo cute :)

Char x

Nataliexxx said...

love this look! so cute
xxx

ELLESAPPELLE said...

SCH FUN & COLOURFUL STYLE!


X

thesydneygirl said...

wow! ur so creative! :) X

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online