Friday, September 10, 2010

blue flat shoes



Hi! I'm blowing right now. Because of this shoes. . So chic, feminine, lovely, cross my heart, and . . . . my favorite!!

 
I found this shoes from my mum's shoe case. I'm a paparazzi now. And I really happy. She said that she got it for only less than $7. Smart shopper, huh? Nope. I asked her, "Where you buy this, mum?"

She said,"I forgot!!"



Want a FREE ice cream news? 
 Click HERE 

Like this post?
Follow<br>ice creamy world

17 creamillicious:

eelectroCutee said...

nice denim flat.. btw i've followed you.. it would be great if you follow me back.. thx

http://eelectrocuted.blogspot.com

Sweet said...

i love the denim flat my dear!!! its so lovely!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Couture Carrie said...

Cute shoes, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Isabel said...

very cute :)

Bunnie said...

Cute! I love flats. They're a good alternative when you can't wear heels! But they can still make an outfit look awesome.

xo

Lexy @ Quirky Explosion said...

Aw, your mumsies is SUCH a good shopper! Props to her!

I love bowties on shoes. They make anything adorable, really...

:)

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

of sun said...

Hey!! Thanks your comments! Happy Passover for you and For Your Family!! Blessed Eid!!
Daniel

QueenDesi said...

u even more lucky if u have the same number with ur mum..LOL:)
just take it.. mom always love her daughter:)

THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

in Love&Light
Queen D

Audrey Allure said...

Those are cute shoes!

Lis-x- said...

What cute shoes! Really cheap too.=O Wow!

Great blog by the way!

Off The Wardrobe

joninel said...

really cute denim shoes :) love it

nice blog here

Sher said...

Oh they're so pretty! I would definitely steal them too:)

xx

Tights Lover said...

Love the shoes...even if she can't remember where they came from!

Clara said...

lovely blog!

michelle_ said...

cute shoes !

glistersandblisters dot com

Nataliexxx said...

cute shoes my love :)
xxx

(and thankyou for your awesome support for the UK vogue photographer comp I entered :)
xxx

Stevia said...

cute shoes
I raid my mom's closet all the time too!
and then smartly sneak a top or a bag to my room
then wear it
and my mom would be "i've seen that somewhere"
"you should. It's yours"
then she'll laugh and told me I can have it! (usually)
LOL

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online