Thursday, September 23, 2010

ECLECTICA by Tara Amelz

There are something which always interesting for my soul. It's totally great and it's eye-catching with a great ethnic and colorful shades. Wooah.. That'a a totally great way of unique. . What is it? ECLECTICA by Tara Amelz collections are very awesome!


It's awesome with laces




 Then, you can see how amazing this with colorful wools. . It's also fashionable with braids, layers, and more. ..

photo doc. ECLECTICA by Tara Amelz

See? Even batik is so wonderful made by Tara Amelz and how amazing this! You can check their store at HERE

You can join my giveaway and win Nefertiti Jewels necklace here 



Want a FREE ice cream news? 
Click HERE 

Like this post? Follow<br>ice creamy world

20 creamillicious:

Sweet said...

Love the colors and the details hun...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Couture Carrie said...

So fun!

xoxox,
CC

Isabel said...

i love it :)

Tights Lover said...

Gorgeous. I love the bright colors!

Winnie said...

Wow all the colours and textures look awesome together!

of sun said...

Hey!!how amazing this!!

angelaseeangelablog said...

Love the beige swirly/rose one!

XXASAB

Vinda Sonata said...

nice combination of colors.
interesting post!
:)000000000000000000000000000

Victoria said...

Love these pics! :)

I'm holding a giveaway over on my blog, make sure you check it out http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/

Have a great weekend! xxx

Hanna said...

Wow you are right, this looks so amazing!!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

ELLESAPPELLE said...

WOW, THIS IS COOL - REALLY UNIQUE!

clarabelleblog.com said...

Beautiful post on a gorgeous blog!

Sophie@Diary of a Young Designer said...

Tooo cute!!

PS added you to my blog roll! <3

xo
Sophie

dreamy princess said...

so colorfull!!!;DD

Cheers,
Dreamy Princess
~I wonder what it's like to live in Paris~

Alynne Leigh said...

I absolutely fell in love your blog as soon as I clicked on it. Everyting from your photography to the name itself had me at hello. :)
With this being said, I just wanted to let you know that you have been chosen to recieve the versatile blogger award! You can claim your award by going to www.cannychic.blogspot.com
Keep up the great posts!
-Alynne

Melissa Tjioe ♥ said...

love all the bright colors.
pretty !

thanks for your comment.
xx,melissa

Castor Pollux said...

Such a nice garments! Love it! ;)

Castor Pollux

Taryn said...

how gorgeous! those pieces are so much fun!

Rebecca Clairine said...

the colours re awesome !
so colorful !
fun! :D
me love love love

check my newest post,
xoxo,
Rebecca
http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

Becky Regina said...

Just lovely and colorful , thanks for sharing !

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online