Sunday, September 5, 2010

football girl

A weekend with a great motives of legging should be a nice day. . . ;-)

If you're a girl with full of sporty-heart, that's mean a cap, a t-shirt, a hoodie jacket, and a legging will be great!


I make this!! 

 
what a great legwear!
 
t-shirt, simple plan| jacket, aurel| legging, 2088| cap, paramount production| sneakers, bryan mode|

And it's just like a tournament!

p.s : I will make a giveaway within few weeks. Do you like cosmetic as gift?

Want a free ice cream news?
Click HERE

Like this post?
Follow<br>ice creamy world 

17 creamillicious:

Castor Pollux said...

cool jacket! hoho, can't wait for your giveaway! :D

Castor Pollux

Giovanna ♥ said...

Lovely jacket!
xo
Giovanna
Boho Market Blog

QueenDesi said...

what a cute legings!!
love it ;)

tks for leave comment girl i'm following u!!
follow me back :D

THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

in Love & Light
Queen D

of sun said...

Hey!!hope things go well with you!

Couture Carrie said...

Love those leggings, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Winnie said...

Cute leggings!

Jazzsquared and Macksquared said...

cute!

storyofmylifesquared.blogspot.com

Isabel said...

fun leggings!

Charlotte Elise Jay said...

CUTE outfit :)

I love your leggings

Char x

Sandra said...

Cool! Like the tee!
Sandra

http://dearlookbook.blogspot.com

Sweet said...

lovely jacket hun!!!!

you are so cute...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Tights Lover said...

Great photos. I love the leggings!

Lexy @ Quirky Explosion said...

thanks for the comment on my guest post!!

-Mimi

ps. those are great walls you have!

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Velire said...

Such a sporty look.I remember when I had short hair back then and usually berets and hoodies were my best friends. :)Hahaha.

Excited for your givweaway! :)

Heather said...

Hi!
sure we can exchange links, I will add you right now :)

Sher said...

Love your sporty look, hun! And the leggings are so adorable:)

xx

sahara. said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog (:
Not usually a leggings person, but I love yours!

XO

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online