Friday, September 10, 2010

what happened on my 911 memorial?

Hola! I got blog award from my friend. . :) She's Intan Charunia! She gave me this award and I really happy. ..!!

She was asking about this questions too..:

1. What is fashionable?
Fashionable means something -I can't say it by words- that makes you fun or happy on doing crazy mix and matching :p and something that makes you feel creative and comfort of wearing something. . Simple words, you enjoy what you wear. .

2. Who is the fashionable artist?
Taylor Momsen!! She has rocking style with gothic, punk, feminine, glam or anything that always chic!!

===
ice creamy world wanna say. .

pictures taken from alhabib
Hasta la Vista!


Want a FREE ice cream news?
Click HERE 

Like this post?
Follow<br>ice creamy world

1 creamillicious:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online